Friday, February 4, 2011

October 16, 2010



We got married! October 16, 2010 was a day to be remembered. Dustin and I were married in the Oakland LDS temple for time and all eternity. It was a beautiful October day in Danville. We were able to have the reception at my house. My mom did an amazing job decorating with so much help from family and friends. It was absolutely beautiful. Dustin's family was able to travel many hours to be there for it and many friends made time in their busy schedules to be there for us. There was so much love and support from everyone. 



My bridesmaids looked so beautiful in all their different black dresses. I have such hot friends. 


Dustin and his groomsmen. 




Some decorations from the reception. 


Overall it was the perfect day. I couldn't have asked for anything better. 

No comments: